Saturday, August 18, 2007

Miss Mattie


Dear Classmates,

Well the forum that I attempted was a flop. Maybe if I had ever put any effort into it, it would have had some content. I figured I would try a blog. That would put some content and maybe people would weigh in with some comments. I don't have a good feeling about this yet.

So I was talking with another classmate and I agreed that Miss Mattie was, in my opinion, the hottest female teacher at NHS when I attended. I asked her who she thought was the hotest male teacher or administrator - but no answer. Maybe one of you out there has an opinion. I doubt if it was Nelson Freidly or Mr. McLane but who then. Mr. Chambers had the bald thing going, Mr. Sokol had the attitude thing going but I'm not a girl so this is pointless speculation on my part.

Maybe someone will bail me out with an opinion or something. The more provocative the better.

Buzzy

3 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Buzzy said...

Ok, I looked for an image of Miss. Mattie and I can see that she remains beautiful not because the yearbook photo shows her clearly but only because it primes my imagination.
http://yellowjacketbuzz.org/BlogGraphics/MrsMattieNHS350h.jpg

 
At August 28, 2008 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Jenkins, who taught history for a a couple of years in the late 60s, was WAY hotter

 
At October 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Buzzy said...

Who has a picture of Mrs. Jenkins?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home