Sunday, August 26, 2007

Missing Brooke Murray

Dear Classmates,

Well, I figured I would take a look at my own list and see what I could discover about missing classmates. For some reason, I decided to start in the middle of my list with "Brooke Murray." A quick web search came up with a Dr. Brook Murray working at W.L. Gore and overseeing work being done at Infineon in Austin, TX. Could this be the same Brooke Murray? Maybe.

In lists of contributors, I found a reference to Mr. and Mrs. James R. Barwick of Wyckoff, NJ. Could that be our Jim Barwick?

In an obituary notice for William T. Cannon (who spent much of his life in Delaware) dated April, 2007 his surviving children are mentioned: They have five children: Sherri Barwick of Orlando, FL, Tom Cannon of Princeton, NJ, Lisa Rodman of Carlsbad, CA, Tim Cannon of Harrington, DE and David Cannon of Long Beach, CA, 5 grandchildren, and 1 great-grandchild. I suspect that this is the same Sherri Barwick of Sentry Management, Inc. Longwood, FL 407-788-6700 ext. 240 http://www.sentrymgt.com

I could find no reference anywhere to Ann T. Schumosic. I think that tracking down women who have changed their last name is very difficult.

Then there are other hard to search names. How many Mike Smith's do you think there are?

I am sure that someone can log in with a suggestion to take a few names off our too long list of missing classmates.

m. m.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home